drank Oolong Ti Dung by Ronnefeldt Tea

I’m not the biggest fan when oolongs don’t have specific steeping instructions, since in my experience, I’ve found them to be somewhat finicky. I went in the middle and steeped this for 2.5 minutes, and just let the water cool while I put dishes away.

It did turn out just fine. It’s a green oolong, so it has that familiar slightly vegetal flavour, but with an added sweetness at the end of the sip. The sweetness is interesting. I generally prefer darker oolongs but I am impressed with this one.

teabro

Ti Dong by Ronnefeldt is not the best Taiwanese oolong out there but is fine all the same. Judging by your likes, you should try the Cream Assam by Ronnefeldt. It may be your new favorite tea.

Courtney

Thanks for the suggestion!

Comments

teabro

Courtney

Thanks for the suggestion!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: