Coconut Cream Chai Organic

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by petithelene

• “I am now starting to double the tea leaves from chai teas. The result from this tea? Heavenly. Because of the thicker brew, again, the rock sugar seems to embody instead of fall to the bottom of...” Read full tasting note
    thepha 249 tasting notes
  • “I visited Shaktea while on a trip to Vancouver, and my friend beside me was drinking this tea. I'm not normally a big fan of chai purely because it has to hit a perfect balance of spices and most I...” Read full tasting note
    petithelene 20 tasting notes

From Shaktea

Get swept away with the divine scent of a lost paradise and discover the aromatic treasures found in this traditional organic chai blend of black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, clove, vanilla and shredded coconut. Many of our customers describe this as heavenly!

About Shaktea View company

I am now starting to double the tea leaves from chai teas.

The result from this tea? Heavenly. Because of the thicker brew, again, the rock sugar seems to embody instead of fall to the bottom of the cup, giving the tea a much sweeter, creamier flavor.

I visited Shaktea while on a trip to Vancouver, and my friend beside me was drinking this tea. I’m not normally a big fan of chai purely because it has to hit a perfect balance of spices and most I have tried seem to miss the mark, but something about this one smelled quite nice as my friend was sipping it, so when we left I took a bag home with me.

Boy am I glad that I did! This chai hits that balance of spices that I had been looking for, and on top of it you get this lovely creamy coconut flavour. The spices don’t overwhelm the coconut, and the coconut doesn’t overwhelm the spices – they work together in perfect harmony. I enjoy this tea with a splash of almond milk or simply plain, and I’ve been craving it so much since I ran out that I ordered 250g of it online and I’m sure I’ll be going through it quite fast. I’ve tried other coconut chai before, but this one is by far the best I have tasted!