Almond Dream

Food Tea
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie
Edit tea info Last updated by khamilton611

• “Brews to a light orangey-pink, and both smells and tastes strongly of... apple brown betty? It's quite fascinating really, and comforting. I think I may need to buy some of this. Got this from...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1146 tasting notes
  • “It had been a while for this tea, but after drinking Irish Breakfast every morning, I wanted something a little lighter. This doesn't have any actual tea in it, and it fit the bill quite nicely. ...” Read full tasting note
    khamilton611 122 tasting notes

From Souvia

After seeing the chunks of fruit and nuts, taking in the aroma, you;ll be tempted to eat this with a fork! Take the time to brew this up and you will be rewarded with a beautiful red cup of delight that is creamy with a touch of tart.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, almonds, cinnamon,beetroot pieces, and flavoring

Caffeine Free

Product of Germany

About Souvia View company

Brews to a light orangey-pink, and both smells and tastes strongly of… apple brown betty? It’s quite fascinating really, and comforting. I think I may need to buy some of this.

Got this from khamilton611 in the Tea and Yarn Swap. Thank you so much, this was my first tea from this company!

khamilton611

When I bought it, the person helping me told me that someone buys it…not to steep as tea…but to eat it!

It had been a while for this tea, but after drinking Irish Breakfast every morning, I wanted something a little lighter. This doesn’t have any actual tea in it, and it fit the bill quite nicely. A nice nutty, fruity, cinnamon-y tisane that was refreshing after the bold Irish Breakfast tea.

I have been drinking tea much more lately. I think there is some sort of internal clock that tells me that fall is upon us, yet it is still 100 degrees outside and hotter than most people’s summer. I don’t know what it is…but I’m happy to clean out the cupboard to make room for…well…more tea!

4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML