Sleep Tight

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet

From T2

This light, soft and soothing herb blend is for when the day is done and sweet dreams are all that is left. Gentle lemony mintiness from lemon balm combines with the sweet perfume of rose, lavender and jasmine. Calming and quiet, warming, mild and muted, this is a glorious way to say goodnight.

About T2 View company

I think this tea tastes a bit soapy from the lavender, and overall I didn’t enjoy drinking this. I tried to get through a cup but couldn’t finish it.

This is the best remedy to sleeplessness I have tried so far and I have tried many most remedies even herbal leave you with restless and disturbed sleep and a feeling of a hangover the next morning.

But this is very effective at slowing down thinking – allowing for a feeling of restfulness and I’ve found sleep generally follows about 1 – 1 1/2 hours later.

I also find this tea very effective at giving you a short burst of feeling full which can be useful if you get an attack of the munchies before tea-time or just before going to bed. But it is a very short burst and so wouldn’t recommend as a main reason to drink this.

The lemonbalm provides a minty after-taste and the initial taste is an undefined sweet warmth. I highly recommend trying this herbal tea.

FYI: T2 says not to be taken remedially on the box.

This is my favorite ‘sleepy’ tea, completely free of Chamomile, which is what I search for. This sets the bar for ‘night time’ teas for me (as opposed to simply herbal— I consider the use of ‘calming herbs’ to make a tea a night-time tea).

Love it!

It’s 1.45am and I have made myself a cup of Sleep Tight to shut my brain up. I am not the biggest fan of herbals but this is mostly drinkable – especially the new season batch (look for the darker lemon balm leaves!).