Morning Red

Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From T2

An energy-fueled full-bodied brekky brew that will flush away sleepy inclinations and set you straight for the day ahead. Hints of melted chocolate and toasted grain blended with a black is a breakfast of champions, and irresistibly moorish, so just you try to stop at one cup. Mornings have never tasted so good.

About T2 View company

Sipdown! I needed a good, strong cup of tea to drink while working on my PhD proposal, and this fit the bill perfectly. There are other strong blacks that are just as good, so I won’t miss this one too much, but I’m glad to have had the chance to try it all the same. Many thanks to Memily for sharing with me!

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

Good luck on the proposal!

WHEE I went to sleep at 5am and woke up at 11am and drank a whole pot of this tea. Good job, self. You’re an adult.

This is best drunk when brewed from a large pot of tea. The true delight comes from multiple cups in the one sitting. The flavours slowly come through richer and stronger the more you drink. If you’re in a funk, a pot of this to yourself and you’ll be right as rain in no time.