Southern Sunrise

Fruit Tea
Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From T2

White hibiscus, lemongrass and grapefruit bring this fruity brew to life. Inspired by an Australian summer, this sunny tisane with its tantalising aroma will brighten any mood or morning. Perfect served hot, or chilled with ice, fresh oranges and lemon slices.

About T2 View company

MWAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN DRINK THE REST OF MY SUNRISE SUPPLY BECAUSE IT’S BEEN ADDED TO THE REGULAR T2 STABLE! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY!

sharoninez

Yay! Me too! I was hoarding it before! victory dance

Memily

And would you believe I just placed an order the other day and forgot to order some? Hahahaha. Though I do still have some in my hoarding stash!

Amazinggg iced tea. I’m a sucker for anything grapefruit and lemongrass.
Pretty good hot too, even though I don’t usually like warm fruit in anything.
One time, I walked into T2 and they had a big iced jug of half Southern Sunrise and half Turkish Apple (the sugary one).
Went home and made some with Turkish Apple too (from Adore Tea) and the only thing I could do all day long was sit in the kitchen with a smile and repeatedly pour myself another glass.

2 tsp 15 OZ / 450 ML

Hot or iced this is one tea that is perfect either way. It also holds up well to blending. The grapefruit does shine through as does the lemongrass. The little sample box had me running back for the larger packet. Is my number 2 pick after my beloved Arctic Fire.

Love, love, love this tea. I did find however that drinking more than 2 cups a day caused on increase in reflux. Had the same effect on my sister.

Also need to watch certain medications with this tea due to its grapefruit content (so the T2 salesperson told me).

I do love a good tisane in the morning. This is such a refreshing brew, and makes a great way to start the day! It’s also delicious as an iced tea – add fresh apple to soak up the flavours. Yum!