Summer Fruits

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Iced

• “Thanks to *Katiek* for including this in her incredibly generous mystery box. I started cold steeping this yesterday when our air conditioner broke and I needed something to cool off with. I'm...” Read full tasting note
    shortsorceress 1608 tasting notes
  • “This is my second tea from my Tavalon Tea of the Month Club (the first being After Dark) and no one has logged this one either!! I thought t his would be a good to try yesterday to perk up the...” Read full tasting note
    caitlin 392 tasting notes
  • “Yummy! This is delicious. Nice apricot flavor, but not overly fruity. The green tea prevails. It is grassy and light and bright in flavor. Will make a great iced tea tomorrow ... but I am...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4219 tasting notes

From Tavalon Tea

The health benefits of green tea combine with a soft fruit flavor for an instant classic

Sommelier’s notes:
8 oz water (180F) | 2 tsp loose tea | steep 3 minutes
a tea for all seasons

About Tavalon Tea View company

Tavalon's goal is not only to create the best tea blends the world has ever known, but also to cater these tea blends to the American palate. We aim to become a tea company for both tea connoisseurs and newcomers to the tea world, providing premium teas and accessories to a global audience.

Thanks to Katiek for including this in her incredibly generous mystery box.

I started cold steeping this yesterday when our air conditioner broke and I needed something to cool off with. I’m pretty sure my house is falling apart, I had to replace the refrigerator on Saturday and I’ll need to replace the furnace before winter sets in. What little bit of money I had in the budget for tea has now officially disappeared sigh guess I’m officially on a tea hiatus that I’ll need to stick to this time. [ok, i’m done complaining now so on to the tea]

I haven’t been drinking a lot of green tea lately and for the life of me could not tell you why. I love green tea and this one is really nice. The grassy flavor really stands out and the apricot adds just a hint of sweetness. I’m not sure I would enjoy this as much as a hot tea, but it sure hits the on a warm summer day.

Iced
K S

Hoping things improve quickly! If your mystery box looks like mine – you can go a long long time just off what you now have.

JustJames

i can commiserate: we live in a constant renovation… it’s more relaxing to be in my car than it is to be in my house most of the time. it will all be okay, i’m sorry about your hiatus. xoxo.

Short Sorceress

KS The mystery box was such a treat and full of a lot of things I have really enjoyed. I’ve been using a lot of the teas for cold steeps the last few weeks and should be able to continue doing so for a very long time.

JustJames I know that feeling. Our house was a short sale (pre-forclosure) so i’ve lived with 4 years of very slow renovations as I have the time, energy, and money (all of which are in short supply with a toddler running around.) It wasn’t in the best shape when we purchased it, but we were able to live in an area with much better schools for our son that we would haven’t been able to afford otherwise. I’m a pretty handy person, but we seem to have spurts where there are a lot of problems at once and it just wears on me after awhile. I was hoping to get a little more life out of the appliances, but it is what it is. I just have to remind myself how much better the schools are here and that it will be worth it in the end.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It really sucks when everything happens at once. Hopefully ths is the last thing for a while!

I thought t his would be a good to try yesterday to perk up the coldest day of winter thus far. I made a pot while rushing off to class. I don’t think I made it exactly right because it was a little weak, but from what I could taste it has a very nice green tea taste with a hint of fruitiness. Due to my poor making of this tea and the fact that I drank it quickly and on the go, I am going to forgo rating it now but I am looking forward to the rest of the pot in my fridge as well as having another go at preparing it.

Yummy! This is delicious. Nice apricot flavor, but not overly fruity. The green tea prevails. It is grassy and light and bright in flavor. Will make a great iced tea tomorrow … but I am enjoying it hot right now.