A Day in Provence

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

• “My order arrived none too soon from Tay Tea today and boy did I need it! Very stressful weekend... Saturday - found out my brother will be deployed to Afghanistan in Nov. for 12+ months, then find...” Read full tasting note
    ThePurrfectCup 374 tasting notes
  • “Oh man, I feel like a Scrooge tonight with my poor tea ratings. This tea smells like cherry cough syrup but if I ignore the smell then it actually tastes good. Currants and Rose petals are center...” Read full tasting note
    AtomEve 64 tasting notes

From Tay Tea

A lovely herbal blend inspired by the sun-baked lavender fields of Provence. A floral and fruity rooibos blend with lavender, rose petals, red and black currants and rose hips.

Tea Cocktail from @TeaTayNY on twitter: Fill wine glass with 1/2 ‘A Day in Provence’ chilled tea + 1/2 chilled white wine (like Pinot Grigio)

About Tay Tea View company

My order arrived none too soon from Tay Tea today and boy did I need it! Very stressful weekend… Saturday – found out my brother will be deployed to Afghanistan in Nov. for 12+ months, then find out my husbands uncle crashed is dirt bike that night and is in ICU (doing better now), finally Sunday my father ends up in the ER and has been admitted to figure out heart/stomach issues….PLUS I started in the new tea shopt today.

SO I really needed this tea! It relaxed me quite nicely. Beautiful aroma when I opened the tin and while it was steeping. It was so good I drained the cup in seconds! I’m thinking round two is coming up. Still very stressed out and not at all sleepy.

gmathis

Sympathy and prayers for the family situations. A body can only take so much at once. Take care of yourself.

The Purrfect Cup

Thank you! I’m pretty sure I’m run down because of worry. But it’s hard not to worry and to get a business of the ground at the same time….thank goodness for tea!

Oh man, I feel like a Scrooge tonight with my poor tea ratings. This tea smells like cherry cough syrup but if I ignore the smell then it actually tastes good. Currants and Rose petals are center stage with this one and give it a very pleasant fruity flavor.