Orange Lemonade

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Sipper

• “This was a free sample with my order. I knew just from the ingredients list that this was the same source as Zen's blend. There is no way there could be a coincidence of that exact list of...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1450 tasting notes
  • “I found this a very nice herbal tea -- citrusy but not too tart. I loved the flavor and aroma of orange, and the other ingredients (apple, lemon grass, eucalyptus, hibiscus) made it interesting,...” Read full tasting note
    Maryann 45 tasting notes

From Tealux

This delicious and colourful herbal tea blend is packed with zingy citrus flavors and yet produces a surprisingly mild and delicate brew. Naturally sweet thanks to juicy and flavorful apple pieces, the citrus aromas of orange, lemongrass and tangerine belie an invigorating hint of eucalyptus and hibiscus.

Naturally caffeine free, Orange Lemonade will enliven your senses and awaken your mind with it’s distinctive delicious and complex aromas and hidden depths. Steep in hot water for a few minutes to unlock the secrets of your Orange Lemonade herbal blend!

Ingredients: Apple pieces, carrot flakes, blackberry and eucalyptus leaves, beetroot pieces, hibiscus, lemon grass, freeze-dried tangerine pieces, orange slices.

About Tealux View company

This was a free sample with my order. I knew just from the ingredients list that this was the same source as Zen’s blend. There is no way there could be a coincidence of that exact list of ingredients. I steeped at boiling for six minutes. The taste is great, though I’m not sure if I’m confusing the sweetness of the orange or something else for stevia. It might be the orange and one of the leaves. I tasted the lemongrass, and although there was a large hibiscus piece, the hibiscus flavor was perfect in this cup. This is probably nothing I would have ordered myself, with all those great blends over on Tealux.ca but this was GOOD. A very nice herbal.. probably one of the best herbals I’ve had.

KittyLovesTea

Ooohhh that sounds very nice :)

I found this a very nice herbal tea — citrusy but not too tart. I loved the flavor and aroma of orange, and the other ingredients (apple, lemon grass, eucalyptus, hibiscus) made it interesting, but kept the orange/tangerine at the forefront (which I liked, as I love orange).

And in a clear glass, it has a beautiful soft rose colour.

I added 1/8 tsp of sugar.

Starfevre

Did I give you any Orange Grapefruit (would have been in one of the plastic baggies)?

Maryann

Yes, you did! I have 2 herbal ones left to try (I made a list :-] ), and that’s one of them. Will probably try it today.