Tropical Breeze

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

• “This one smells like a sour Jolly Rancher. Fascinating. I have a feeling I should've cold brewed this one, but we'll see what it brings hot. I would say the scent is much more potent that the...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 701 tasting notes
  • “Sample sipdown. Yesterday evening I couldn't decide what tea to have so I handed the sample jar (it's actually a big crystal wine chiller turned into sample holder) to my partner with instruction...” Read full tasting note
    Littleelle 277 tasting notes
  • “I cold steeped this in the fridge overnight. This isn't what it should be. To me it was apple, with a hint of coconut. It wasn't very strong, really watered down, and I think I used enough leaf....” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 752 tasting notes

From Tealux

Everybody needs a little sunshine in their lives now and then, and this Tropical Breeze herbal fruit tea is sure to brighten your day. Exclusively formulated by Tealux’s expert blenders, Tropical Breeze is just the ticket to banish those winter blues.

This fruit-packed juicy mixture of apple pieces, kiwi and sour cherry really brings your taste buds to life, all topped off with the delicious, succulent taste of tropical coconut flakes and cranberry.

Tropical Breeze is naturally caffeine free, and offers a real boost to mind and spirit when everyday life starts to get on top of you. The rich, fruity aroma of the blend is only matched by the flavorful and delicious taste when sipped slowly with pleasure. Equally delicious served hot, or chilled over ice.

Ingredients: apple pieces, freeze-dried kiwi and sour cherry pieces, sour cherries, freeze-dried cranberry slices, coconut flakes, flavoring.

About Tealux View company

This one smells like a sour Jolly Rancher. Fascinating. I have a feeling I should’ve cold brewed this one, but we’ll see what it brings hot. I would say the scent is much more potent that the actual taste here. I’m not getting much in the way of flavour at all. A bit of sour-y sweetness.

I wrote my exam today, which I feel great about, but all I wanted to do tonight was relax for about half an hour before getting started on some research for my term project. But alas, it was not to be. Is anyone else ever driven crazy by their other half? While I did one thing after another, he laid on the couch and watched TV. All night. Erg.

But yay for great exams, and tomorrow is a fresh day. :)

caile

Oh yeah, been driven crazy lots!

__Morgana__

Constantly. ;-)

Courtney

Thanks guys, I was so overwhelmed last night, these comments made me feel better. :)

Sample sipdown. Yesterday evening I couldn’t decide what tea to have so I handed the sample jar (it’s actually a big crystal wine chiller turned into sample holder) to my partner with instruction to reach in and just pick something. This came out and since I was not enthused I made it into iced tea. I almost put it back and asked her to pick again but then it wouldn’t be a random choice anymore so I stuck with it.

Polished off the entire sample. It was a generous sample so i almost shouldn’t call it a sample. I had one cup two weeks ago and it had enough for about three left. With resteep, it made for a good enough pitcher of iced tea. Still not a whole lot of refreshing because I’m not really into apple juice and I’m getting mostly apple.

Thankful to have tried this, courtesy of Dexter3657

Cavocorax

And at least it’s gone now!

I cold steeped this in the fridge overnight. This isn’t what it should be. To me it was apple, with a hint of coconut. It wasn’t very strong, really watered down, and I think I used enough leaf. It should have been. This is not going to make the “keeper” list. There are way better teas to cold brew than this one.