Evening In Missoula

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LisaD

• “I often order this tea at my local cafe, though its flavors aren't my favorite. The chammomile is very soothing, but I prefer spicier blends. Still, I like how the mint feels refreshing and...” Read full tasting note
    MindfulLife 7 tasting notes
  • “I started drinking this tea recently but it's quickly become my favorite tisane. All the herbs blend together perfectly, nothing overpowering the other herbs, an aftertaste like birch beer. Tastes...” Read full tasting note
    Lazey 94 tasting notes

From TeaSource

Our most popular herbal. Chamomile, rosehips, raspberry, papaya, peppermint, spearmint, strawberry leaf, vanilla, passion flower, red clover, star anise, and wild cherry bark. Absolutely fabulous.

About TeaSource View company

I often order this tea at my local cafe, though its flavors aren’t my favorite. The chammomile is very soothing, but I prefer spicier blends. Still, I like how the mint feels refreshing and balances out the chammomile nicely. For those who love soothing teas or chammomile, I recommend this tea!

I started drinking this tea recently but it’s quickly become my favorite tisane. All the herbs blend together perfectly, nothing overpowering the other herbs, an aftertaste like birch beer. Tastes good hot or cold, though it tastes a little sweeter if you let it cool. It doesn’t need any sweetener, though I sometimes add a little honey.
I usually steep it 6 minutes but it can probably steep for less than that, I’m used to black teas and this tea looks light yellow in my glass pot but it’s stronger than it looks. This tea can be steeped at least twice and still taste as strong as the first steeping.
This tea is something of a cure-all too.