Key Lime

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Teavana

A tropical blend of green Rooibos, papaya, mango, peach, citrus, rose and marigold flowers.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Green Rooibos, red Rose petals, citrus peel, marigold flowers, mango, papaya and peach pieces.

About Teavana View company

This is my favorite rooibos. It’s light and mellow but really well-rounded. I wouldn’t say it tastes like key lime but I just enjoy the mix of flavors.

It’s called Key Lime, but all I can taste or smell is papaya and mango; not bad, simply disappointing. This is the first Teavana green rooibos I’ve had that seems to lack the freaky undertaste, though, so it’s got that going for it.

Not the key lime I was looking for.

When my guests want a cold lime drink, I bring out Teavana’s rooibos lime instead of lime-ade. The lime explosion makes them lick their lips. A tropical blend of green Rooibos, papaya, mango, peach, citrus, rose and marigold flowers that transports even a depressed guest to the islands. Wonderful refreshing light body and bold fruit flavor. Green rooibos has a velvety character like its red cousin.

Drinking this tea now at lunch

I’m finishing the last of my stash with this cup…it will be missed but I don’t think I will reorder…looking forward to trying new ones!