Marzipan no. 952

Edit tea info Last updated by Josie Jade

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I really love this tea. This used to be my go-to morning tea, and I still look forward to revisiting it frequently. It's malty and strong, but with a delicious marzipan aftertaste. It's just...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes

From Tin Roof Teas

A sugar-free, almond filled offering sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Ingredients: Black tea from India, almond bits and natural flavor.

Preparation: 3 grams tea leaves (1 heaping teaspoon) per 8 oz. cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 2 minutes.

About Tin Roof Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I really love this tea. This used to be my go-to morning tea, and I still look forward to revisiting it frequently. It’s malty and strong, but with a delicious marzipan aftertaste. It’s just like those pretty little marzipan candies. The flavor of this tea is so true to actual marzipan, nothing artificial about it. I like mixing this one with the Bon Bon tea from Tin Roof Teas – chocolate covered marzipan magic in a cup!

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves and twigs and pieces of almonds.
-Dry leaves smell lightly of marzipan. Tea liquor aroma is of black tea and almonds.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium brown color.
-Malty almond flavor and finish. Strong marzipan candy aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. Authentic marzipan flavor.

On the list it goes!

Josie Jade

I hope you like it! It’s one of my faves. And you have to try it mixed with the Bon Bon!

ashmanra

I will definitely have Bon Bon around. It is future son-in-laws favorite so I will have to keep it on shelf. My daughter and he bought me the BEST marzipan candy bars in Budapoest last year, so it will be très meta to mix the two!

Josie Jade

:) I bet those candy bars were amazing!

ashmanra

They were! The marzipan was soooo creamy! I have looked for something similar but haven’t found just the thing yet.