Season's Pick Assam GFOP Organic (TA07)

Baked Bread, Honey, Mineral
Edit tea info Last updated by Rumpus Parable

• “This is one I stole from the *MTTB* because it looked good, only had one cup, and had a fair bit of packaging. C'mon box: close! This is a nice bready Assam, with notes of honey, and only a...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “Bready, tea-like, and sweet: that's how I'd describe this tea. I can't remember why I grabbed this (the description probably attracted me in some way), and I have to say it's a solid straight tea,...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1144 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

This Assam selection produces a dark cup with a full flavor profile. Notes of cocoa and a delicate caramel hint complement a sweet and toasty aroma for an enjoyable cup.

Origin: India

Steeping Suggestions: –
Leaf Quantity: 2¼ g/cup
Water Temp: 212° (boiling)
Steep Time: 3-5 min.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

This is one I stole from the MTTB because it looked good, only had one cup, and had a fair bit of packaging. C’mon box: close!

This is a nice bready Assam, with notes of honey, and only a little bit of astringency. Just by the smell of it, I felt it would be better with a little milk to tone it down, but I’m doing ok without it. It’s a nice brisk cup to start the morning with!

Thanks!

Bready, tea-like, and sweet: that’s how I’d describe this tea. I can’t remember why I grabbed this (the description probably attracted me in some way), and I have to say it’s a solid straight tea, with lots of lovely qualities to it. Do I love it so much that I’d order it again? Nah. Still, something really nice to enjoy this evening.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Honey, Mineral