Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had to steep 3 bags before I paid enough attention to not make this really bitter. It steeps very quickly since it is a very, very fine CTC. A stronger smell than flavor of bergamot. It's okay...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 426 tasting notes

From Williamson Tea

A fresh and bright black tea blend, with natural Earl Grey flavour and grown exclusively on our farms. This elegant tea is ideal for relaxing moments, having taken many months to find the perfect lingering flavour.

Tasting Note: Zesty and aromatic; our Earl Grey is literally bursting with the aroma of Mediterranean Bergamot oranges.

About Williamson Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I had to steep 3 bags before I paid enough attention to not make this really bitter. It steeps very quickly since it is a very, very fine CTC. A stronger smell than flavor of bergamot. It’s okay but nothing I’ll keep on hand. Purchased for the tin and at least it is drinkable. :) It would be okay to take along for a meal out since it will likely steep just fine despite non-optimal water temperatures you usually get at restaurants.