Jasmine Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Pamela

From Yamamotoyama

Jasmine Tea is a blend of fine Souchong Tea and fragrant jasmine blossoms. It makes a pleasant, refreshing drink complimenting meat dishes. These superior tea leaves are packed in a specially designed tea bag for a precise flavor when brewed.

About Yamamotoyama View company

Random Teabag sipdown

I love yamamotoyama tea bags for when I’m on the road because they’re so convenient. I buy a box from the local asian market before I go on any trip lasting longer than a week that involves hotel stays. I do think that it’s the best quality bagged jasmine tea I’ve come across and you really can’t beat $1.99 per box. It’s floral without being over the top and doesn’t need anything added to it. The biggest plus is that they still steep up well even if you aren’t using boiling water as recommended. You lose a little bit of the flavor, but not enough to make the cup unenjoyable.

K S

I have not tried this one but have enjoyed several other Yamamotoyama teas. One of my favorite bagged tea companies.

Sipping this while watching Louis C.K.‘s tv sitcom Louie. I love this show so much, its all awkward and I love Louis CK’s sense of humor. I’m watching this as my boyfriend makes a batch of muscato iced tea.

This is my favorite Jasmine tea, it packs such a lovely explosion of jasmine with a yummy vegetal green tea undertone. One of my favorites with and without sugar. One of the bags exploded, but that has never happened before, I think the water may have been a bit too hot and caused the teabag to break up.

I finally got to try out the temperature-setting feature on my new kettle – so awesome! This tea is pretty mild, the recommended steeping time is 1-3 minutes so I went down the middle with two min, but now I’m wondering if I should have steeped this longer.

The jasmine odor is quite faint, which is not neceesarily a bad thing – I’m not a fan of the jasmine teas that stink of perfume. But the taste is equally faint; basically it tastes like water that had only a passing aquaintance with green tea and jasmine. Meh.

takgoti

Oooh, what’d you get? [Kettle wise.] Too bad about the meh tea, though.

Jillian

Er, I don’t think it’s any particularly special brand but it’s called The Sunbeam Variable Temperature Kettle.

Just had this Jasmine tea at Minado Japanese seafood buffet in Framingham, MA. Delicious!

Jillian

Have you ever tried Genmai-cha with sushi? Soooo good! :)

This last bag had been with me for years and the taste was still pretty good. I think this is about the highest quality bagged Jasmine tea one can get. I really enjoyed it and in the future, I will definitely get myself a box.

This is a delicous, delicate jasmine tea.

I really do enjoy a good Jasmine and this one is pretty good for a bagged tea. The jasmine scent is light and its a lovely, refreshing green tea besides. I would love a bit more dense tea flavor, but for what it is, its not too bad.

MY LATE NIGHT TEA CHOICE FOR TONIGHT. It’s pretty cold in here and I’ve got this steeping really strong this time so its soooper flavorful.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is my second favorite jasmine tea. The flavor is not overpowering and it tastes great for a good price.

185 °F / 85 °C

My favorite bagged jasmine tea