Jasmine Tea

Green Tea
Green Tea Leaves, Jasmine Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Sunflower

Jasmine tea is a popular tea in China. Finely selected green tea is mixed with jasmine flowers for a unique flavor.

About Sunflower View company

Rat lunch today, looked my office stash over and noticed a long forgotten and neglected friend. This was quite tasty with my grilled cheddar and rye with yellow mustard on the side. This tea partners well with a lot of foods. I was eating Thai fried rice the other day wishing for some of this. I think my next order will be carry out. :) Nothing new to add, other than this is one tea that has stayed consistent and I have never lost my taste for it. I need to keep the tin closer to the front!

Rat lunch forever!

This also makes a delicious iced tea!

I will try that, but it will have to be good to get me off my gunpowder green/homegrown spearmint/ twist of lime iced tea I have been drinking. :)
Glad to see you back with us QG !

mmmm good call QG. I had some iced last night.

…What is rat lunch?

it is a term ashmanra introduced to me, I believe if memory serves it is
toasted (grilled) cheese, with mustard and a distinctly British tea
She might enlighten you further…

Working my way through some swap samples today. I don’t even remember who sent me this one, LOL! Happy Monday everyone. Back at work, boo.

Reading some of the other tasting notes for this tea, it’s funny to see how often this was one of the first loose leaf teas people tried….it was one of mine too ;) I got this from our international grocery store back when I didn’t know anything at all about loose tea. By now my stash of this tea is a couple years old (I know…I should have drank this a long time ago), but the taste has held up pretty well. I decided to make a tasting note now after all this time after “rediscovering” this in my stash…apparently I used waaaaay too much leaf and water that was too hot the first time around. It’s like a different tea – and a lesson to pay closer attention to steeping conditions :P

The jasmine flavor/aroma is really strong and tasty without being too “flowery,” and it has enough body that I like it as an after-lunch tea. I should try this iced.

Not the first for me, a friend gave me some Market Spice Tea from Seattle.
This was my second though… :)
You sum this one up well!

It’s always nice when “first” teas don’t (for lack of a better word) suck :)

this was my first loose leaf tea. I am very surprised to see it on here i didn’t know it still existed! when i would go to a friends house she would have coffee and she had this in her tea selection. i noticed i liked putting more of it in there and i couldn’t get enough. but it’s what started me my journey. I’m sure it’s not the best jasmine tea out there but it’s notes of jasmine are light and enjoyable for a person that doesn’t know any better at the moment. i did not have to use any sweetener or milk and i would like to try steeping it longer to see if that would help. until next time i try it

Sweetner maybe, but milk and jasmine? That’s a combo I haven’t heard before and it actually made me shudder lol. Yay for 1st loose leaf experiences!

Azure Luna

lol thanks and no i didn’t use any milks in it or sugars for that matter I’m sorry for the mix up but yes i agree i can dream of dulling the taste of the jasmine with a cream of any sort

No, I knew you didn’t add them. But just the thought kinda grossed me out lol.

Smelling the aroma reminds me of driving down the highway at night in the middle of June, and spending the week at my favorite place to reflect and gain spiritual renewal. Walking along the streets of Lakeside crunching mayflies underneath my feet is one of the highlights of my summer. This was one of the first loose teas I bought when I found the Asian grocery in the area. I find this to be a lovely tea….and a lovely price too. I just grabbed it to take to work with me and yes it’s marvelous. It works very well iced too!

My Dad bought me this tea when he(Santa) bought me my first tea pot. I was six years old :), I still have that tea pot…. I enjoy this brand more than I did as a kid, I thought it was really unbearably bitter back then. I prefer it iced and lightly sweetened, nowadays.

My personal favourite tea :) Brings me good memories!

140 °F / 60 °C

I drank this at my girlfriend’s. It was one of the bests teas I’ve ever tasted. It was the first tea that I could actually drink without any sugar and still enjoy it. Yes, don’t blame me, I’m learning how to taste a good tea! It’s really good in the morning and after lunch. I’m looking forward buying it and trying iced too!

I drink this stuff so much it’s insane
I haven’t really tried a huge variety of teas, but I’ve been drinking this stuff for years

I consider this an everyday tea and always have it in my stash.