Soothing Caramel Bedtime

Herbal Tea
Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Cinnamon, Herbs
Edit tea info Last updated by jmla

• “Ok. Lost my post 2 times now. Starting to go crazy. Here’s the gist: I wandered into the grocery store looking for Tazo’s Rest, but couldn’t find it, so I settled for this despite...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 536 tasting notes
  • “This is a good bedtime tea, sweet and soothing. I can taste the other herbs, but they’re not overpowering (as in many herbal teabags, for me) – the predominant taste is caramel, with...” Read full tasting note
    teabird 406 tasting notes
  • “Throw a bunch of… crap together and Yogi will call it “Caramel” and oh yeah, don’t forget that essential Yogi black pepper. There are so many ingredients here though. I...” Read full tasting note
    tea-sipper 2068 tasting notes
  • “This is the best bedtime tea I’ve ever had, in terms of how well it works. I only use it when I’m really really super restless, like last night. The tea just makes me feel a little more...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 545 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Relax, and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea. This blend is an effective combination of L-Theanine, Organic Chamomile Flower, Skullcap and California Poppy specifically formulated to support deep relaxation by calming the body and mind, helping you to fall asleep quickly, enjoy a restful night’s sleep and awake refreshed. Sweet, creamy Rooibos, Caramel and Vanilla adds delicious, warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. So, relax and drink Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea – for a good night’s sleep.

About Yogi Tea View company

This is so good! It definitely helps with sleep. The taste is not that spicy but you can taste the cinnamon. Perfect with almond milk.

This tea makes me pass the heck out

Flavors: Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Cinnamon

Boiling 8 min or more 12 OZ / 354 ML

I got this on sale, and I mainly got it for the L-Theanine supplemented in it. That amino acid with the chamomile makes this to be a pretty potent sleeping potion at least for me. I also like caramel, and the ingredients did not look half bad.

The cup is fairly sweet on its own and the caramel is palpable, but so are the herbs which may be a welcoming sign or a turn off for some people. Again, this stuff knocks me out, but that might not happen for everyone. More of a tea for newbies and those craving sweets at bedtime. For other people, no matter how experienced they may be, might think that the blend of herbals is too distracting, or the sweetener in this is too herbal and artificially replicated.

Flavors: Caramel, Herbs

The one ingredient that I was looking for the most was the caramel and it is the one flavor that I cannot taste no matter how long I steep it. To combat the flavor I add Cold Stone sweet cream. Despite the disappointment about the initial taste, it is a good bedtime tea. After drinking it, I do feel sleepy and relaxed. Most of the time I use 2 bags instead of one.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I went to the store looking specifically for a sleep blend. I picked a few up but chose this one as I love caramel. Unfortunately, I do not taste any caramel. But it does have a nice spicy yet sweet flavor and after one sip I felt relaxed. Time will tell if it helps my slumber.

So I really need this tea tonight to relax. I’m listening to Yoga music, too tired to actually do Yoga tonight. Need to unwind, I had an incredibly exciting day today, and not much sleep last night. Last night I read until the wee hours of the morning.

I prefer the caramel Yogi Bedtime tea to the regular, it tastes better.

I just want to relax and fall to sleep.

I received a sample of this from Yogi Tea and waited eagerly for it to arrive. Being a fan of caramel teas, I had high hopes for this tea. I wasted no time making a cup as soon as it arrived.

Though I wouldn’t say it’s horrible, I’m slightly disappointed, as I didn’t detect any caramel at all. Instead, what I tasted the most was chamomile and nutmeg and the usual “herbal” flavor that all Yogi teas seem to have. Regardles, I finished my cup and would probably buy a box of this tea to keep around, because, even though it didn’t taste as I expected, it was still a very relaxing tea to have before bedtime.

Smelling @ Dry Tea Bags:Cardamon / Nutmeg
98’c 3 Minutes

Taste:
Herbal But Not Too Chinese Herb Tea.
Can’t Feel Any Caramel Even The Vanilla Flavor.
Spices: Some Cinnamon & Can Taste Little Bit Chamomile.

Smells great and is very smooth, but I split the bag between cups and I think it’s a little weak.

I love it. Great bedtime tea.