White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

• “I haven’t had a cup of Om in a long, long time. This is despite the fact that I brought it to work ages ago (before I last changed jobs) in an attempt to drink it more often. I guess it just wasn’t...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 685 tasting notes

From Yumchaa

A beautiful and Chakra-Opening blend of Pai Mu Tan, Blackberries, Cinnamon and Nutmeg, with a little hint of mint lifting up the flavour. Om Tea was designed with the Crown Chakra in mind (no pun intended!)

Tastes Like: Warm Thoughts

Drink When: Thinking Outside of the Box

Ingredients: Pai Mu Tan, Blackberries, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mint

About Yumchaa View company

I haven’t had a cup of Om in a long, long time. This is despite the fact that I brought it to work ages ago (before I last changed jobs) in an attempt to drink it more often. I guess it just wasn’t wintery enough for the last few months, although I’m starting to look towards spring a bit more now. Spring and white tea go together. Although the ingredients sound an odd combination at first glance, this actually makes for a lovely mid-morning cup on a warm day. I’d forgotten how pleasantly light and refreshing it could be. Today I’m getting mostly blackberry and nutmeg, with just the tiniest hint of cooling mint in the aftertaste. No cinnamon to speak of. This is definitely one I need to remember to pick out more often!

160 °F / 71 °C 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp