Yunnan Black Gold Bi Luo Chun Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

From Yunnan Sourcing

Autumn 2013 material from Simao. This has been picked as 1 leaf to 1 bud sets and processed carefully rolling the tea into pellets. Like most Yunnan black teas the tea benefits from short-term aging and develops a malty sweet taste and lovely fragrance with a hint of chocolate and flowers.

About Yunnan Sourcing View company

My 2nd tea of the days, also hours ago! Sorry for the lame review…

Dag Wedin

This is a decent everyday “tabletea” :)

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, it’s a little more robust than the golden pure bud bi luo, & although I like both teas, & the novelty of their shape, I much prefer the mo jiang, and a few of the others. I DO love yunnan sourcing, & I can thank you especially, for your enticing reviews!
Make any scones lately?

Dag Wedin

:) Spring teas are special! Perhaps it is because we get to drink them outside in the sun ^^ Everything tastes better in the open air :)
I´ve made your scones several times already. It´s a kind of luxury on weekend mornings. Walnuts and pieces of dried figs last time. Warm from the oven with lots of butter :D

Terri HarpLady

Walnut & fig? yum!
I think our favorite around here has always been dried cherries & walnuts, but cranberries & walnut held a close 2nd. Dried apricot & pecan…sigh…now I want to make a batch of gluten free scones, not nearly as good as the recipe I sent to you, but still tasty, especially with dates!