drank Milk Oolong by Teaopia

This is one yummy tea. I really liked Davids Tea brand, but this one is cheaper, so I am trying it out. It has less vegetal taste but has less of a mouthfeel than Davids.
It is still creamy and buttery.
2nd steep: 95degrees, 4 min, aroma is amazing, tastes less vegetal which I like, but the creaminess has also diminished a little. Still a very lovely cup, perhaps even better than the first.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada