Thankyou TEAVIVRE for this generous sample!!
4teaspoons of dry leaf with 24 oz water, cold brewed for about 18 hours. I didn’t really use the recommended teavivre amount because it was brewing so long.
Dry leaf: looks fruity purple and smells wonderfully sweet
Liqour: red/purple
Taste: I was worried about tartness with the roselle, but it was appropriately tart. I definitely got the grape flavour with hints of blueberries and black currants! What a great tasting iced tea. I will certainly have to order more of this to have this summer. I will be making this by the pitcherfull!

Iced