drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Usually, I drink my tea straight, but I read some of these reviews, and decided to add a tad of sugar and milk.
These additions made the carrot cake flavour really shine, it tastes like a real carrot cake without the nuts…..maybe I should add some forever nuts….I will try that some day!
I would up my rating but I really try to drink my teas straight to limit the calories I am consuming (losing weight is never easy), so the rating will stay the same.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada