drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

So I decided to try experimenting with this tea a tad bit. The package states to steep this at 98degrees but I thought that it might be scorching the white leaves.
So, I let the water cool off about 2 minutes after boiling and tried it that way.
I got a lot more of the chocolate flavour steeping it this way! Yum…
I am not going to increase the rating at this time because I want to try it once more steeped this way.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada