April 2020 Blend

I didn’t do an overnight cold steep until I reached the end of my sample. Big Mistake. Hot, this tea is a pleasant enough warm cocktail punch with a mildly brisk and bright malt base (I’d rate it an enjoyable 75 maybe). Cold, this is a summer carnival fruity cocktail dessert full of all the fruit magic (+A iced tea). I now wish I’d ordered some (curses, terrible exchange rate and COVID-19 related financial uncertainty preventing me from binge ordering all the tea).

Super refreshing.

Flavors: Berry, Blackberry, Candy, Citrus, Malt, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry

Iced 8 min or more
52Teas

Yes this one excels as an iced tea.

Comments

52Teas

Yes this one excels as an iced tea.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland