drank Golden Flower by Adagio Teas

Once I realized that you could pick from a few Adagio teas to order samples of and still get free shipping. I decided to make a small sample order. These are pretty much one cup samples. This is the first tea I decided to try from Adagio.

I’m really enjoying this one it’s very creamy, very milky, not too heavy unlike a lot of oolongs. I often find that most aren’t everyday drinkers for me because of this. This one is still light enough that it could be an everyday cup. There are some floral notes specifically maybe rose or orchid? Very delicate though and not overpowering. Someone else in the tasting notes for this tea mentioned rice pudding. I can kind of get that. Just from the creamy, sweet, milky flavor of this tea. I wouldn’t have made that comparison on my own though. I get the honeysuckle as well. I wouldn’t mind having some more of this in my cupboard actually. Got about three steeps out of this.

Flavors: Creamy, Floral, Honeysuckle, Orchid, Rose, Sweet

190 °F / 87 °C 3 min, 15 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML
gmathis

Sample orders are always fun because you get so many happy little bags to paw through!

Comments

gmathis

2021 Sipdown Count:35
College Freshman
21 years old
Lover of Animals and Books~
I’ll try any tea at least once. I drink tea all day.
Message Me if interested in a Swap.

Favorite Flavors:
-Spearmint
-Turmeric
-Floral
-Fruity
Least Favorite: Hibiscus heavy, lemongrass heavy, red hot cinnamon teas.

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup
50- Undecided on a rating or don’t remember enough about it to rate the tea.
90-100 Absolutely Love and would always want to keep in my cupboard