drank 2018 Arbor Red by white2tea

Certainly one of the most interesting red teas I’ve tasted. It’s soothing and sits so comfortably in my body, even when drank on an empty stomach in the morning. Thick and sweet with deeply vibrant woody-tobacco-sweet medicine-red fruit complexity. The 8g sample from Togo steeped gongfu over the course of 2 days. Check out the other reviews here and around the web. Well worth a sample if not a whole cake. Initial thought is 97 to 100 — exceptional.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Campfire, Cherry, Cherry Wood, Creamy, Dates, Floral, Herbs, Leather, Medicinal, Oak, Plum, Red Fruits, Sweet, Thick, Tobacco, Vanilla

Boiling 8 g 6 OZ / 190 ML