drank Cinnamon Hibiscus by Salada

Makes an awesome pitcher of cold-brew, unsweetened. Tart and hibiscus-y — just right, not like some hibiscus that is excessively sour. Big note of natural, fragrantly sweet cinnamon. I notice the rosehips and cinnamon more this way compared to brewing a hot cup and the orange peel and body much less. This is the refreshment needed with the past few days’ temps in the one-teens.

A winner hot and cold. It’s very cheap as far as teabags go (or it used to be before inflation — I think it was $1.49 or $2.49 at Sprouts late 2021).

gmathis

We don’t see Salada very often around here, but I think I remember they had some bagged green tea that was good in a pinch.

derk

Never had any of Salada’s other teas but they don’t get warm reviews here.

Comments

gmathis

derk

Never had any of Salada’s other teas but they don’t get warm reviews here.

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle