Candy Apple Concoction

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Natural Flavours, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sugar Crystals
Apple, Caramel, Cinnamon, Oats, Pastries, Vanilla, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Sipdown (342) The last of the Wicked Collection shared by Cameron B. Thank you! The whole collection has been decent. Not great but better than I expected from Adagio. This is an alright apple tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown! (1 | 11) Trying to finish off these Wicked Teas from Adagio. Actually, I have found the tiny tins to be quite useful for storing small vacuum-packed samples from TeaVivre and Taiwan Tea...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Part of the “Wicked Teas” Halloween sampler – 2018

Who needs to go bobbing for apples when you can steep a sweet cup of our Candy Apple Concoction? A taste reminiscent of the trick-or-treating and carnival favorite, making for a decadent treat. It’s even blended with red sugar crystals that appear to have chipped off the glossy candy coating and fallen right into your cup.

black tea, apple pieces, natural caramel apple flavor, cinnamon bark, natural vanilla flavor, red sugar crystals

About Adagio Teas View company

Sipdown (342)

This is an alright apple tea that wasn’t as sweet as the red sugar crystals would lead you to believe. I would say this is more baked apple than candied apple but its good.

Sipdown! (1 | 11)

Trying to finish off these Wicked Teas from Adagio. Actually, I have found the tiny tins to be quite useful for storing small vacuum-packed samples from TeaVivre and Taiwan Tea Sourcing once I’ve opened them. So I’m actually glad I got this sampler – even though the tins are cute, they’re usually impractical, so I’m happy to have a use for them!

Anyway, this one is closer to caramel apple than candy apple. I will say, I find the red sugar crystals to be quite cute, and happily they don’t seem to contribute much sweetness to the tea.

It’s fine, but not great. Happy to have the empty tin for other uses!

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Sweet