Sweet Potato Pie

Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Cinnamon, Ginger, Marshmallow, Natural Flavours, Nutmeg, Pecans, Sweet Potato
Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Pecan, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Nutty, Spices
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle

From DAVIDsTEA

Give thanks with ultimate fall indulgence. Made with a premium black tea base certified by Elephant Approved® – a non-profit organization that aims to help reduce Human Elephant Conflict in tea producing regions around the world – this spiced sweet potato tea is a feel-good way to treat yourself while doing some good. It’s got all the warmth of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, plus a sweet and creamy marshmallow finish – perfect for lattes.

For more information about Elephant Approved®, visit www.elephantapproved.net

Black tea, Pecans, Rock sugar, Cinnamon, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Marshmallows (sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, artificial flavour, natural flavour, blue 1), Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, Natural flavouring.

Rich with warming cinnamon and sweet caramel flavours, plus a hint of creaminess from the marshmallows

About DAVIDsTEA View company

After hearing so many wonderful things about this tea, I got it as a latte at David’s. Heaven in a cup. This isn’t only the best tea in their fall/seasonal/holiday lineup…it’s one of the best teas they have, period. Naturally I bought some loose to make at home as well. This is basically a warm slice of pie in a cup. If you are a sweet potato pie fan, this tea is a must have, but I also feel compelled to urge people to try it even if they aren’t a sweet potato pie fan. You might not enjoy the pie itself, but you will enjoy this tea. It’s spiced just right, not being overly spiced, and letting it’s sweetness shine through. The cinnamon, marshmallows and pecans compliment the sweet potato notes so well. I just can’t express enough how much I love this flavor. I need to stock up because I’m pretty sure I’ll be going through my 2 oz bag extremely quickly. I know Sweet Potato is a seasonal flavor but I would love for it to be available all year. Or at the very least, a guarantee that it will be back each year for the holiday season.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Pecan, Sweet Potatoes

It’s been a while since I reviewed a tea, so here we go. The most anticipated tea of this entire year for me! I only recently got into sweet potato, and when I heard of this, I was very intrigued and excited to get my hands on some. I waited forever for it to become available on the Canadian website. Just got it today and am trying it already. I just steeped a hot cup for about 5 minutes, and added a bit of sugar. It’s really nice – different. I definitely taste the squash, cinnamon, and other spices in there. I’m also catching a bit of that marshmallow taste. Lastly I get that pecan in the aftertaste. This is good hot, but will be amazing as a latte! It’s basically a cup of Fall.

Flavors: Butternut Squash, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Nutty, Pecan, Spices

DavidsTea has really impressed me with their new teas for this holiday season. I’ve LOVED Wintergreen Wonderland and Satsuma Spice Cake, but this is my favorite so far. It tastes just like a sweet potato pie! It’s really the perfect cozy fall tea. I added a bit of oat milk and it was wonderful, but I can’t wait to try it as a latte.

Flavors: Butternut Squash, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Pecan

AJRimmer

Whatttt. I thought I wasn’t going to make a Black Friday order from them this year, but it looks like I may have to.

amandastory516

I’m in the same boat. I just placed an order to try the new stuff, but I need more!

tea-sipper

Yeah, this is an intriguing blend that I REALLY want to try.

amandastory516

It is SO good. Highly recommend trying it.

Something else that I had yesterday in honor of American Thanksgiving!

I’m really happy to see that this tea is getting the love that I truly believe it deserves! It’s such a fun and innovative blend, and it just tastes so damn good. Last night’s mug was sweet and creamy with plenty of marshmallow and brown sugar notes, some warming cinnamon, and just a bit of that starchy sweet potato undertone.

As I believe I mentioned on one of Tea Sipper’s posts today, I’m pretty sure it’s now sold out at least on the US website, and maybe on the Canadian one too? However there might still be US stores with it in stock. I’m not sure.

I’m just thankful that I got my stash of it!

tea-sipper

Hopefully they bring it back another year!