Heirloom Bartlett Pear

Pear, White Tea
Apple, Cinnamon, Cream, Hay, Oats, Pear, Sweet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “Home – 2:00 PM This is from my swap with ashmanra. I think I accidentally added a bit too much water to this, but it’s still quite good! The white tea is light and creamy, with notes of oats and...” Read full tasting note
  • “I can’t believe I am first to review this. This was the new Harney release I was most eager to try, and I am not disappointed. I often drink it for breakfast, but it is perfect for any time of day...” Read full tasting note

From Harney & Sons

Heirloom Bartlett Pear tea is a fruit-filled lovesong to the light, sweet leaves of Mutan white tea and crisp flavors of Bartlett pears. The silvery white and green Mutan leaves mingle with delicately succulent pieces of pear, apple, and peach. Spice notes of nutmeg and two kinds of cinnamon add a touch of zing. The result is a multifaceted, beautifully layered infusion that’s light and warming in every cup.

About Harney & Sons View company

Home – 2:00 PM

This is from my swap with ashmanra.

I think I accidentally added a bit too much water to this, but it’s still quite good! The white tea is light and creamy, with notes of oats and hay. The pear flavor seems to be more of a poached pear than a fresh one. There’s just a hint of cinnamon.

This tea makes me think of a pear crumble! Baked pears, a touch of cinnamon, and a lovely sweet oat crumble topping.

I’ll have to put this one down to order the next time I need some from Harney & Sons!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cream, Hay, Oats, Pear, Sweet

I can’t believe I am first to review this. This was the new Harney release I was most eager to try, and I am not disappointed. I often drink it for breakfast, but it is perfect for any time of day to me. I don’t need help waking up so I donkt require a lot of caffeine in the mornings, so white tea suits me just fine.

From the first taste, this tea has reminded me very gently of Christmas, but I can enjoy it any time of year. It is the nutmeg that makes me think of fall, cool breezes blowing the leaves around, excitement of the season changing, family and friends gathering…it is such a cozy tea. Yet I have only had it in summer! Can’t wait to have it in fall. That will be a while where I live….

Reordering when this gets low, and I am already down by half.