Earl Grey Cream

Bergamot Oil, Cornflower Petals, Organic Black Tea, Vanilla
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 3 g 12 oz / 355 ml

• “derk sent me a wee pot of this one and I’m so thrilled! Enjoying this one as I work on my wildlife conservation assignment this week: using RStudio to create home range maps for grey wolves in...” Read full tasting note
  • “This came my way from some box-stuffing promotion project my housemate was working on for her employer (how that fits into care-giving, I have no idea). Just Add Honey is an Atlanta tea shop. ...” Read full tasting note

From Just Add Honey

an unexpected twist on a traditional favorite, our earl grey cream is a modern cup of tea. the tea blend combines fragrant oil of bergamot with vanilla and cornflower petals to produce a lovely cup with a smooth finish. add milk or not, it’s wonderful and creamy either way. pinkies optional.

ingredients:: organic black tea blend, oil of bergamot, vanilla, cornflower petals

About Just Add Honey View company

derk sent me a wee pot of this one and I’m so thrilled!

Enjoying this one as I work on my wildlife conservation assignment this week: using RStudio to create home range maps for grey wolves in Canada!

I could smell this from the side table while I waited on it to cool and the scent is really lovely. The bergamot here is sweet with the bergamot taste, but not so much of the floral that can sometimes be off-putting. The base tea blends nicely here with the slightest astringency after the sip. There’s a creaminess here that’s subtle and just takes the edge off. Overall an enjoyable cuppa!

I really need to make a cup of this one, Camellia Sinensis, and B&B to compare.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
derk

Bad memories of R. Glad this tea was an enjoyable accompaniment to your project :)

Courtney

Thank you for sharing! :)

This came my way from some box-stuffing promotion project my housemate was working on for her employer (how that fits into care-giving, I have no idea). Just Add Honey is an Atlanta tea shop. Their teas have a few notes here.

Sorry Courtney, but if I don’t get this note out now, it’ll never happen because I only saved enough for 1 serving.

This went really well with breakfast today, a slice of Greek sweet bread topped with feta and a side of Greek sausage.

I enjoyed this Earl Grey Cream. The base tea is pretty leafy and bold enough to carry well the bergamot oil which is on the stronger end. The ‘cream’ part is vanilla rather than cream flavor and it blends very smoothly instead of standing on its own as a flavor. Well done in my eyes but I’m no EGC connoisseur. I wonder what Courtney will think of it :)

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Courtney

I can’t wait to try it! :)