drank Earl Grey Cream by Just Add Honey

This came my way from some box-stuffing promotion project my housemate was working on for her employer (how that fits into care-giving, I have no idea). Just Add Honey is an Atlanta tea shop. Their teas have a few notes here.

Sorry Courtney, but if I don’t get this note out now, it’ll never happen because I only saved enough for 1 serving.

This went really well with breakfast today, a slice of Greek sweet bread topped with feta and a side of Greek sausage.

I enjoyed this Earl Grey Cream. The base tea is pretty leafy and bold enough to carry well the bergamot oil which is on the stronger end. The ‘cream’ part is vanilla rather than cream flavor and it blends very smoothly instead of standing on its own as a flavor. Well done in my eyes but I’m no EGC connoisseur. I wonder what Courtney will think of it :)

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Courtney

I can’t wait to try it! :)

Comments

Courtney

I can’t wait to try it! :)

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle