Ceylon Black Tea, Chili Pepper, Chinese Keemun Black Tea, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours
Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Maple, Maple Syrup, Pepper, Spicy, Tannin
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “//Old tasting note I forget to post. Lots of natural maple flavour, spicy cinnamon and clove, some bold (but balanced) black tea in the base. The chili pepper is very spicy and I love it. It goes...” Read full tasting note

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Maple Chai Tea is a Canadian spin on authentic chai, blending traditional chai spices such as ginger, cinnamon and cloves, and then capped off with a sweet maple taste.

Murchie’s Maple Chai Tea is a blend of Ceylon and Keemun teas, with ginger root, cinnamon, cloves, licorice root, natural and artificial flavouring, and crushed red chili pepper.

For traditional Indian-style chai, add tea leaves to a pot with water or milk, bring to a boil, and simmer to desired strength. Add sweetener to taste.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

1 Tasting Note

//Old tasting note I forget to post.

Lots of natural maple flavour, spicy cinnamon and clove, some bold (but balanced) black tea in the base. The chili pepper is very spicy and I love it. It goes well with the maple and ginger. Muchie’s has the best maple teas I’ve ever had, and this is no exception. This is one of my favourite chais.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Maple, Maple Syrup, Pepper, Spicy, Tannin