Mint Watermelon Flavored Black Tea

Black Tea, Licorice, Natural Flavours, Orange Peels, Peppermint, Spearmint, Watermelon
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by LuckyMe

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Tried a sample of this at TJ’s the other day and was really impressed by it. The mint and watermelon taste natural and well balanced with the black tea base. I had it iced and unsweetened and...” Read full tasting note

From Trader Joe's

If tea isn’t your first beverage choice during warmer months, let us convince you otherwise. Because watermelon is the epitome of summer days, Trader Joe’s Mint Watermelon Flavored Black Tea is truly a tea of summertime. Black tea from Indonesia, spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, natural flavors and dried watermelon: a supreme combination of flavors perfect for an early-morning mug or a refreshing afternoon iced tea.

Like a cool breeze on a warm summer’s night, there are few things as refreshing as a bite of cool, crisp watermelon. Last spring, our Buyers set out to pay homage to this seasonal favorite in the form of an easy-to-brew tea blend. Triumphantly, they returned with Trader Joe’s Mint Watermelon Flavored Black Tea.

Back again for a limited time, Trader Joe’s Mint Watermelon Flavored Black Tea is a harmonious blend of tea, herbs, & natural flavors, including black tea grown in Java, Indonesia; spearmint grown in the U.S. Pacific Northwest; plus orange peel, licorice, and – our personal favorite – bits of dried watermelon. The result is pure, spring-n’-summer magic: notes of invigorating mint, sweet watermelon, and earthy spice, all intermingling in one thoroughly thirst-quenching Tea.

What better way to celebrate a sunny, spring morning than with a hot cup of Trader Joe’s Mint Watermelon Flavored Black Tea? How better to kick off a summer picnic than with a nice, cool glass of it? With Mint Watermelon Tea, you get a little bit of sunshine in every sip.

About Trader Joe's View company

1 Tasting Note

Tried a sample of this at TJ’s the other day and was really impressed by it. The mint and watermelon taste natural and well balanced with the black tea base. I had it iced and unsweetened and could totally see myself sipping this during the summer months. Reminded me of one of my favorite summer salads: watermelon, mint, and feta…yum!

ashmanra

Deffo will look for this next time I am near a Trader Joe’s!

derk

Yeah, I will, too. That watermelon salad is also one of my favorites. I have distinct memory of those smells in my Yia-yia’s kitchen when I was little. If you have a Costco membership, they sell an excellent feta called Dodoni.