drank Raspberry Oolong by A C Perch's

I felt like something fruity, so I put the kettle on. And then I was too slow in cleaning out the pot, so it had cooled a bit before I was actually ready to use it. And since I had cleaned the pot in hot water (and the hot tap water gets really really hot where I live) the pot was already nice and warm. So that left me wondering if I should boil new water and use this to scald an already warm pot or what to do.

And then I thought of my raspberry oolong and decided to just pretend that it had been my plan to make that one all along (instead of the blueberry from Adagio). Perfect really.

I’m spending the day trying to bury myself in the last little bit left before I can say I’ve won NaNoWriMo. 2K to go. Estimated 30K to go before I reach the end of the story. The plan is to reach the 50K words to win NaNo and then continue writing and eventually finish the story. I’m not interested in publication at all, but when I’ve finished the story (If I ever make it) and it’s been rewritten and heavily edited I know where I want to upload it on the internet and will of course share the location of it if and when that time comes.

Anyway, this tea is going to help me do this today. It’s to give me some focus and concentration. Maybe I should have used a crappy tea, since if all goes well, I’ll end up with half a completely forgotten cup.

I have my tea. Leonard Cohen is singing ‘Famous Blue Raincoat’ for me. I’m ready.

Carolyn

I’m so happy for you that you’re nearly NaNoComplete! I won’t win NaNo this year, but I really like the book I’m working on so we plan to extend NaNo through the end of December to give us a lot of thoughtful time to finish our novels. Then January will be our editing month. February will be TradeAndReadNaNo novels month.

So, I am winning through you Angrboda. Write like the wind!

Jillian

Congrats, I’d love to read your story when it’s finished.

(BTW, yay Leonard Cohen!)

Angrboda

Yay indeed. :) I’ve learned to love him in recent years, and I was lucky enough that I got to see him in Copenhagen last year. It was fantastic. Nothing, NOTHING beats Hallelujah performed live!

Comments

Carolyn

So, I am winning through you Angrboda. Write like the wind!

Jillian

Congrats, I’d love to read your story when it’s finished.

(BTW, yay Leonard Cohen!)

Angrboda