Best rebrewing tea. My taste buds aren’t specific, but they are picky. Hands down my favorite tea and I can rebrew it over and over.

Started at 9am, refilled four times, tea sat in a tea bag, but by the fourth brew I busted it open and let the leaves flourish more. Almost positive I will get another solid brew or two after class and its almost 5pm.

Currently my cupboard is updated! I am waiting for my girlfriend to try all of the teas we currently have, and then I will be looking to swamp all of the ones I/We do not like.

I don’t have tea ratings just yet,but anything over 80 means I will make an effort to have another glass. Majority of my tasting notes are more so an if I like the tea or not versus how the tea tastes and the notes that come out of it.

I am currently tackling Electrical Engineering and Engineeing Management degrees and should be done with college in just a couple more years.

My tea drinking is highly influenced by my girlfriend; despite the major differences we have when it comes to teas.

More to come! 4.3.13