drank Chocolate Phoenix Chai by Verdant Tea

Finally opened up one of my Verdant Teas from my first order! It’s a really fluffy tea what with flowery things and spice pods so things kept falling out of my spoon. I figured I should err on the side of caution so I added more. I broke in my David’s Tea cup too :D The smell is spicy and at first I wasn’t sure that I brewed it long enough because the color was so light. I am drinking it just with water but I think it’s really tasty – spicy but smooth. I would like to try the milk and honey sometime that sounds yummy.

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA