drank Hepburn by Nina's Paris

Thank you for the sample, Sophie & Laurent :)

My first Nina’s Tea sample and I had a hard time deciding which to try first, but I saw Josie Jade’s review and orange creamsicle sounded way too good to wait. The dry leaf smell smelled like those chocolate orange candies that come out around Christmas. At first I thought I steeped too long because the tea just reminded me of earl grey… a little bitter and just orange. As it cooled, I started to get the cream and I liked it more… maybe a hint of chocolate? I don’t think my taste buds are sensitive enough lol.

I re-steeped it and added rock sugar, let it cool a bit and voila! There we go, orange creamsicle. I can see myself drinking a lot of this…

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA