This tastes soooo good. However, it seems like the package doesn’t last all that long. I mean, on the one hand it’s good because I want to reduce my stash piles but its not so good price per cup. And even though I sifted this time for me and dad there were still clumpy bits at the bottom. Is it really that important to get a chasen then? I used to have a mini whisk but it rusted so I’ve been using a fork to stir it up. I could swear I bought the strawberry mix too but can’t find it anywhere… Time to clean.

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA