drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I started doing a cleansing diet, so no tea for me except green tea. So I mad this into a smoothies yesterday with frozen peaches and strawberry’s. GAH! its was amazing!!! I usually make my matcha with milk but smoothies are the way to go! So delicious!

Babble

I’m doing a “cleansing” diet of sorts, too, but I’m supposed to lay off the caffeine completely.. so it’s just been herbals teas for me for a couple days. You can’t keep this tea drinker down.

I was also about to say you are brave for going on a cleansing diet before Thanksgiving, but then I remembered you are Canadian, LOL ;)

Cedes

Yeah thanksgiving here has already passed thank goodness! Now its to tackle Christmas!

Comments

Babble

Cedes

Gosh I’m so horrible at these things. So my name is Cedes. I just recently started drinking tea. I pretty much like all the tea that I’ve tried.

I have 2 dogs that are rescued. I am a very big animal person.

My favorite tea at this very second would be dt banana nutbread. I like more fruity teas then plain teas. I’m not one for just regular tea.

The only tea place I’ve tried so far is davids tea. But hoping to try some new tea brands. My new thing is trying matcha. Got some coming in the mail. So yay to trying new tea!

Canada