drank Mocha Nut Mate by Adagio Teas

Thanks again to MadelineAlyce for swapping with me!

Wow this one is brisk. I’ve been using that work a lot lately, but I keep picking strong morning teas I guess haha. I made this this morning on my LASTDAYOFWORK, ahhh. It was an awesome way to get through the day!

The mate bits are a lot smaller than I expected! So after a messy time with my strainer thing, I just used a tea-sac for the rest of it. Problem solved. :)

It brew up a little murky, but it was just the mate getting naughty with the water. Delicious chocolate flavour, and the SMELL – ahh I would choose this over coffee any day, but to be honest even the taste reminded me of a flavoured coffee! Not a bad thing at all.

The chicory proved a little too strong for me to try this one again, but I greatly enjoyed the 3 cups+resteeps I had with this tea. Thanks!!