drank Rum Cream by The Tea Table

Thanks to MadelineAlyce for this sample!

I read the reviews just now (after drinking it) and I can totally see how the ingredients remind me of Buttered Rum by DT. Sadly though, I did not enjoy this tea :(

Something about the smell, both dry and steeped, smelled off. It reminded me a bit or something I won’t mention, because I don’t want to turn other people off of this tea haha, but it was not a good sense memory! The taste had a rum flavour to it, that’s for sure, but I couldn’t shake the bad taste – almost sourness – so I gave the rest to the boyfriend. He enjoyed it!

Thanks for the sample though m going through my stage (finally) out of flavoured blacks being #1 and into the world of straight teas. Whoop! I have a lot to drink until then haha.