drank Chance Combinations by Custom

This morning was my much needed attempt to recreate DavidsTea’s Love Tea #7 with what I had on hand. I needed a chocolate strawberry rose tea!

I’ve tried a combination of Dreidles&Donuts and Rose Congou before, but a 1:1 ratio was too much rose. This one worked perfectly though for my 45 oz pot!

3 perfect tsp Dreidles & Donuts: 1 perfect tsp Rose Congou.

It really is spot on! Well – at least enough to use up some of the tea I have on hand and satisfy my craving. It’s smooth and chocolately with a hint of strawberry and the perfect amount of rose scent. Love!

Can’t wait to ice the rest!