drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Today’s cup of Laoshan is unique! (and delicious as always)

Today I’m getting a slight raisin taste (probably closer to currant) and cinnamon! It’s like a delicious dark custard dessert, perfectly spiced and I can’t stop sipping! Tastes and feels like it is sprinkled with sweet cocoa just a touch of cinnamon. Nothing like too much cinnamon to ruin a dessert (for me anyways!), and this one is juuuust a hint.

I steeped in boiling water for 4 minutes – so if I ever want to recreate this amazing dessert-like experience, I now have it logged for ever

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy