Yummy in my tummy.
This is today’s bottled iced matcha drink! I added a tiny pinch of sugar for a treat – it is wonderful. I feel like a small child. haha!

I will also say, my hands are shaking – but it’s not the matcha! Just some good old fashioned workplace conflict. Hooray! Hanging in there though – only 1 more hour!

Have I mentioned lately that Steepster is my safe place? Thanksuguys!

Finn88

I couldn’t agree more lately with work. Glad you’re almost done :)

BoxerMama

Almost over! Then you can head home to another hot cup and kick your feet up. :)

ashmanra

Hooray for safe places! You know we are on your side!

Mercuryhime

I’d so much rather be shaky from matcha. :( Just get yourself home and have a calming cup of tea. Check out the latest on dog-shaming.com. Or cuteoverload.com. All better!

Mélissa

Hope you are ok. Yay for steepster!

DaisyChubb

Home! Yes CuteOverload + tea = one happy ash! :D
Thanks guys <3

Indigobloom

oooooh work politics suck. This is my safe place to! :)

Comments

Finn88

I couldn’t agree more lately with work. Glad you’re almost done :)

BoxerMama

ashmanra

Hooray for safe places! You know we are on your side!

Mercuryhime

Mélissa

Hope you are ok. Yay for steepster!

DaisyChubb

Home! Yes CuteOverload + tea = one happy ash! :D
Thanks guys <3

Indigobloom

oooooh work politics suck. This is my safe place to! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy