Yummeh! Yay for whipped cream, it’s topping all my lattes at the moment. off to work, but here’s my full review, pics, and my crappy response to the fact that I’ve talked to some people who are appalled that you can get flavoured matcha.

Full review: http://www.daisychubb.com/review-black-cherry-matcha-by-red-leaf-tea/

Mercuryhime

The Japanese have done some creative things with matcha. They put it into noodles! No reason why we shouldn’t enjoy it our own way when the creators of the matcha tea ceremony are cool with it. Just don’t flavor the pemium stuff I say. That would be like making tomato sauce with a $600 bottle of red wine.
Also, your matcha looks scrumptious!

Excelsior

Also matcha ice cream.

CHAroma

The matcha promo is coming to an end???? Whhaaaaat? I’ve never even taken advantage of it yet! Nooooooo!

Kittenna

I know… I think it’s because some people used it very overzealously :P I wish some limits had been set, so everyone could have had a shot!

DaisyChubb

Well Kittena the promo has been around for at least 7 months, maybe more, and I’m sure the point of the promo was to get the word out – the word certainly got out!

No worries Charoma, when I have some swap money I will send you a matcha care package :)

Kittenna

Oh yes, I know the promo’s been around for quite a while! I just think that for sustainability and such, some limits could have been imposed :) It clearly worked as for getting the word out though!

DaisyChubb

yeah! haha sorry I reread what I wrote and it sounds totally bitchy, I hope it didn’t come off that way :3 I totally get what you mean!

No worries at all! :D

Aww thanks, DaisyChubb!!!!

Comments

Mercuryhime

Also, your matcha looks scrumptious!

Excelsior

Also matcha ice cream.

No worries at all! :D

Aww thanks, DaisyChubb!!!!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy