So my Davids Tea order came today and I’ve already had three different cups of tea, lol!

This is cup #3 for me…
I like the strong flavor profile on this one. I enjoy tart drinks and this fits the bill. It’s fruity and flavorful. Although I’m not 100% sure about the yogurt(parfait) side of this tea. I can definitely taste its yogurty creaminess but it tastes like…yogurt bits that come in prepackaged food…to me it kind of makes it taste…weird. I was hoping for a different kind of creaminess but this tastes just like yogurt bits, lol. I used 2DPT for about 10oz…cause my tea cup I believe holds 8 oz but this one fills up a little more. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to follow company steeping reccomendations when the DPT is more then a real teaspoon, lol! Perhaps I should measure it out someday, eh? LOL!

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho