drank Mango Tango Oolong by TeaQuent Stop

My boyfriend got this tea for me while he was on a trip in the States – he knows how much I love mangos. It’s an interesting-looking tea – a mix of dark and green oolongs mixed with what looks like white rose petals and mini crysanthemum flower heads. The blossoms give the tea a bit of a floral flavour that makes an interesting combination with the baked and fruity notes of the dark oolong in the blend. The mango flavour isn’t really all that mango-y unfortunately – it’s sort of a generic tropical fruit flavour that probably comes from an artifical source of some sort.

Altogether, it’s interesting but not rave-worthy, I suppose. Though it does make a nice enough low-caffeine tea for sipping in the evening while I study.