Backlog… I bought Mandala’s mini-tuocha sampler and this, along with the 2005 Pu Wen Ripe Coin Pu’er is the absolute best of the bunch in my opinion. They’re all tasty, but these ones just seem to be way ahead of the rest in terms of quality and taste.

So how can I describe it? Smooth is the first thing that comes to mind, very smooth. Also very sweet with a pretty intense chocolatey flavor. And, well, these things are huge. Double to TRIPLE the size of most of the other minis. These are very very good, and this sampler has done its job because I’ve found my new favorite mini-tuochas (though nothing will top Verdant’s Cornfields minis in my eyes).

Azzrian

Im sold. On the wish list it goes! Hope he has some when I have a need for more Pu-erh!

Scatterbrain

These are well worth it, as are the “coin” mini tuos.

Garret

Hey there, friends!!!!
I love the unwrapped coins! We bought all we could from the rep. They are long gone from China but we have about 15 lbs left. Sarah is threatening to take them off the site so she doesn’t run out as they are her favorite :) Her 2nd favorite are the “not-so-minis” which I picked up 75 lbs of last year in Kunming. I’ll save some for you, Amy :)

Asaf Mazar

verdant’s corfield mini’s were indeed surprising in quality. I got to try them twice.

Comments

Azzrian

Scatterbrain

These are well worth it, as are the “coin” mini tuos.

Garret

Hey there, friends!!!!

Asaf Mazar

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon